Stamped Christmas packaging

Again, I've been busy using my Blockwallah blocks, this time making my own Christmas packaging as my latest DT project.

I've used my own stamped tissue paper, wide satin ribbon and sari ribbo

I've recycled the star from an old Christmas lights garland

I tied the red satin ribbon first, then layered the sari ribbon on top

I added fir cones and berries, using hot glue

Finishing touch is glitter glue to add a little sparkle

Check your pressie looks good from all angles - if not, add more fir cones!

And finally, a closeup of the gift wrap quality tissue paper I stamped onto. It works best if you don't plan  the layout: just go for it, remembering to turn the block around to change the angle. Stamp off the edge of the paper for the most natural finish. Once dry (of course you used acrylic paint) just treat it like any usual wrapping paper - except yours will be unique and even more special!

Closeup of the stamped wrapping paper (tissue)

 For a different finish, use coloured tissue, brown parcel paper etc - the main thing is to have fun!

Block and newsprint sari ribbon from Blockwallah.

Comments