ETSY SHOP RE-OPENED - and a video

 I finally got the Etsy shop opened again - I couldn't find how to take it off holiday! Duh. Anyway, it's up and running and I'm finally adding things once more. SOLD

TN, tags, folio, envelope of ephemera

First: my handmade, hand-drawn, hand-painted Boho Traveller's Notebook, which could also be a bullet journal. Here's the youtube:


and here's the link on Etsy.

This is a single signature, 28 pages (56 sides) of gorgeous Fabriano Artistico Hot Press paper, 90lb (200 gsm) weight, a smooth natural white (made in Italy). Perfect for mixed media, stamping, drawing, stitching, colouring - this paper will take it all. You can even sew it.

Envelope with ephemera

Tags with folio of coffee dyed paper

TN with tags

The TN has deckled edges to give texture and character, and two layers of lace on each of the front and back cover edges, to add a lovely Shabby Chic feel.

The front

The back

Tags with ephemera - fussy cut florals and butterflies

I think it makes a rather nice set! Now in my Etsy shop. SOLD - thanks Margaret!





Comments