TIME TO RELAX collection by Jenine's Mindful Art for Studio Light

Here are my samples using the new Time to Relax collection by Jenine's Mindful Art for Studio Light. I've added loads of pictures, and also a very short video flip through!


I've found this collection very interesting to work with: very tranquil colours, very soft and soothing. Which I hope has reflected in my artwork!

Recycled, upcycled frame covered with rice papers
Here's the video - no talking (yaaaay!) just a bit of music, and only 5 minutes, promise!


I hope you like it.

And some more pix....
An 8x8 Kraft card - I stamped the edges in black Archival ink.
Here I used Viva Ice Effect gel in Hologram, stencilled onto white card and then spritzed with red and purple dye based sprays by Dylusions.
I cut the Buddha out of 12x12 scrapbook paper, and decoupaged this on top with glue gel, to add dimension.

This journal uses acetate for the covers, as shown in the video.







And finally, another little journal









That is a LOT of pictures! Whew!

Comments