Peacock feather cards for Colouricious

This time, I've made two cards. One is a 'with sympathy' card and envelope. Not always a pleasant subject, but we do need them! 

I'm using a peacock feather block, hand carved, from Colouricious.com.

Here's a process video I made, on youtube:


And here's the card with the envelope


Here's the second card, using Distress Oxide inks for the background.

This time, I've stamped the block with black acrylic paint, and embossed with clear powder.
Repeating images are always really effective, and I've also mounted this piece onto black card to make the colours 'pop'.
And as you can see - both projects use just the one peacock wood block to stamp with. I also used a phrase block from the Sentiments set. Who says you can't make cards using block stamps!

The block stamps are from Colouricious.com.

Comments