SNOW QUEEN journal page

The Snow Queen journal page is finally finished! I have been messing around with this, off and on, for a few months.

The problem was that it had a seam right down the middle - with thick blue cord running through her face. I finally tore the page out and glued it on top of the cord.

BJL and Mr Skull N Roses
SkullBay and SNR Art Corner are add-ons to Mr Skull N Roses' main site, Biker Jewelry Info.


SkullBay is going to operate a little like eBay - but for biker jewellery, heavy metal designs, Goth etc. It's going to be a very exciting site!


SNR Art Corner is going to be a site showing art - jewellery design, paintings, fantasy art, digital art etc - so you may want to submit some of your work for display. The original painting I used for the background (with his permission) is by Dmitri Mitsuk.


SkullBay


I've also done buttons and blinkies (I bet this is the first biker blinkie ever!) and generally had a wonderful time with it all.

Anyone looking for a blog makeover with a difference? Contact me (email button in sidebar) or go to my Esty shop  to check out the packages I offer. Want freebies or to do it yourself? Check out my Blogology site (link under the header).

Comments