Eiffel Tower card No 1

I had a lot of fun with this - using images from my Paris plate of stamps (from Blade Rubber Stamps).



I found that Tim Holtz's 'Eiffel Tower' Bigz die fit my stamp! Mega fantastic! So I cut several of these, stuck them together to create a rigid piece which then sat beautifully on the air dry clay frame I made.


I stamped the 20s lady in the hat onto watercolour paper, painted with watercolours, then cut out with a circle die. I finished off with some Stickles glitter round the edge.


Finishing touches were some Prima flowers, and the phrases (also from the Paris plate) stamped onto watercolour paper, painted, cut out etc, and mounted to drape across the card. 

 The Metro sign also had a touch of Stickles.

This is the 'Paris' plate, from Blade Rubber Stamps.

Comments