UP-cycled MDF paper&card holder No 2

Here's my other MDF paper holder, all painted and crackle glazed and hand stamped. I used artist quality acrylics throughout.


This is my second paper/card holder - prepped and painted the same way as the first - but stamped completely differently.


I've used the same stamp, but applied slightly differently so that they match but aren't identical. After all, these are both hand-decorated, not mass produced! So each is one of a kind, but they still go together.


The little drawer is a useful addition for bits & pieces, and can be moved to any shelf as needed.


I really love this stamp, had it a few years and went to buy another one in case this one wears out (it's foam) only to find it's been discontinued! Don't you just hate that?


The top pic showed the drawer in the middle; this one shows the drawer at the bottom.


And of course I had to decorate the back as well! This kind of DIY is really addictive...

See my post below for the other little unit.

Comments