GELLI PLATE card

I've used stamps by Stampendous. Plus Kraft card, an edger punch, buttons, a piece of lace and some seam binding ribbon.

Anyone who's ever used a Gelli plate just raves about it - it's the easiest and most fun way to create your own unique monoprints EVER!

I've created a lace edge on the card with a Martha Stewart punch.

I thought you'd like to see a card I've made, using the Gelli Plate to make my own background papers - and this background is using some kitchen roll to create the texture! I've also made my own paper flowers from die-cut card.

Tons of dimension: I stamped the bird directly onto the Gelli print background, and cut the paper down to size. I also stamped the phrase twice. I then stamped the bird again onto the leftover Gelli background, this time using pigment ink, and embossed it. Finally, I cut it out, mounted it over the first stamped image using silicon glue, and added a little bit of Stickles glue for extra bling.

I'm absolutely loving working with the Gelli Plate - so much you can do with it, using stencils, found objects, bits of old lace, draw directly onto the plate...so much fun, it's really addictive.

Comments