Yet another Christmas card

Top-folding card, with a satin ribbon running top to bottom
Closeup of deckle edged image. The wings have an edge of glitter, and the rest is a very heavy coat of Crackle Glaze over watercolour
This one is using the Angels stamp sheet, which is my own stamp design for Blade Rubber Stamps. 

View from the front. The background is pearlised charcoal card, stamped with a snowflake image - one lot with Black Sparkle embossing powder and the other with white gesso.
This is actually two stamps - the original includes the background shape, and the second one is the outline image, which I've stamped over the top. I love the texture here.
I've developed what I think is a new technique (at least, I've never seen it anywhere) where I've incorporated gesso with watercolours for a rather different effect - plus texture! Sort of a 'now you see it, now you don't' effect.

Comments