More cards for Christmas

Glitter paper, punched-out snowflakes, diamante stones, vintage lace at the bottom and Tim Holtz 'Vintage Market' die cut letters which I've glittered.

Another card, using Lynne Perella stamps. 


A closeup showing the glitter paper I die cut to leave a frame. I've layered this over pearlised charcoal. To get this dimension, I've used pop dots around the apertures, and glued flat on the outer edges of the card, making it curve. Effective, I think...

Liberal amounts of glitter over watercolour paints, plus flat-back black diamante stones. I've added dimension to the Christmas trees with Sepia Accents.

This time, I've stamped and embossed the image with a Black Sparkle glitter powder, then painted with watercolours. This gives a very different effect.

Hope you like it.

Comments