LOVE CAN BE A THIEF - journal page

Showing my pocket pages, each edged with lace and diamante.
Another journal page - this one's in my Zombie book, so of course she's a vampire. The journal is going to be all supernatural - the cover of that book was just too good to miss.


I drew the figure, and the text is hand written:
Love can be a thief and a ravager of time

I thought this fit my vampire theme very well, and that's also why the skin tone of the figure is greys and taupes. I stamped the background swirls and also partially stamped the dress with a floral design, and faded it out with gesso then drew the outlines back in with a black marker.

This is the journal, where I removed all the pages, retained the original covers, and put my own papers in.

My Zombie journal - where I retained the original covers and stitched my own papers inside (an eclectic mix of watercolour paper, vintage book pages etc) and stitched over tapes. That title just GAVE me the theme for the journal - and I do love sci fi and fantasy, so this was a no-brainer. 

I'll post the tags etc to go into the pockets in a separate post.


Comments