FLORAL STAMPS - carved


Here's the floral stamps I carved. I think the large floral looks totally mental (in a good way, lol)

The originak carving
Closeup of the main image.
I stamped the large flower on a large piece of watercolour paper, and a second time on a scrap. I painted the scrap, cut out both pieces with the X-Cut die set, and left the dies in place while I shaded with the Distress ink, which left a rather nice white border.

I painted just the flower petals on the small piece of card, and added Glossy Accents over the top. I mounted this to the main card with foam dots.

The original stamp.
Finally, I added dots of red paint on the leaves, and some Glossy Accents for emphasis.

I'm really getting addicted to this stamp carving. I've done another couple, which I'll photograph and upload tomorrow - then I'll have to stop for a while. I've run out of rubber!

Comments