CURIOUS & CRAFTY - A BLUE BLOG FOR PINK SATURDAY

Annie's header - she created a background for me to do My Thing with her wonderful birdmen
Just finished a really fun makeover for Annie at Curious&CraftyTreasures, and have to say it's been a lot of fun. She's very talented, so I had a great time taking images from her own artwork, mixed in some cogs and wheels etc, all cooked up into a very satisfying makeover.

The BEFORE


More often than not, I forget to take a screenshot of the 'before' and then want to kick myself. This time, I remembered. And I love to see the changes - you don't really register when you're doing it. It's only when you've finished and can compare the results...

The AFTER


I really enjoyed this one. Annie was a pleasure to work with - she liked everything! With one exception - her own photograph (too big).  I adore adding all the bells and whistles, etc. My new blog toy is an UP button (back to the top of the page, to save scrolling). I finally found one that works and also floats on the top of the blog, so I'm a very happy bunny!

Hope you like it - and also that you'll visit Annie and tell her so!

pink saturday

Finally, please visit Beverly at How Sweet the Sound to see all the other wonderful Pink Saturday posts!

Comments