BREWED ADORNMENTS - ANOTHER MAKEOVER FINISHED!

Christine's completed makeover - now named Brewed Adornments

Just finished another makeover, my second one for Christine (I also did the previous one, below).

Same blog, same url - but what a difference! Christine's muse now gone in a different direction, working with bottlecaps, and the makeover (top) really reflects her new vision.

I'm so happy I remembered to do a 'before' screenshot - I usually forget, til it's too late, lol.

For this makeover, Christine wanted to do a lot of the work herself, so I supplied the tutorials where needed. Christine did a basic layout of what she wanted for the header - then I played around with it, did the lettering and sent it back, and Christine sorted out the final layout herself, combining some of her ideas and some of mine. I think it works very well.

My next step was to use my Serif programme to slice the header into sections to transfer them into Intelligent Frames - which means any time Christine wants to change the photographs, all she has to do is drag&drop them and they'll click right into position, automatically resized etc. Magic! Of course, both parties have to have the same software... I have CraftArtist and Christine downloaded the freebie version at her end.
All the bottlecap links, buttons and sidebar headers are my artwork, and that wonderful distressed background is Christine's. I think it's been a great collaboration, and fits Christine's jewellery designs perfectly. All the jewellery used bottlecaps on one way or another: cuffs, pendants, necklaces (with crystals!), earrings etc. A very original idea, and beautifully executed. She has some amazing items in her Etsy store (I hope you notice the new header...)

Comments