BINGO - HANDMADE JOURNAL OVER TAPES


I thought you might like to see another journal I've finished.

This one's called BINGO for two reasons:
  1. I've used a bingo card on the cover
  2. Bingo! She's got her man! Held down very firmly with a heavy hand on his shoulder. She may have been a long time waiting, and there's no way he's getting away from her!
View of the stitching on the spine


I've upcycled and repurposed the covers from an old book, and stitched in an eclectic assortment of papers: vintage, scrapbooking, sheet music, childrens' books, art paper. All sizes and shapes, with pockets and fold-out pages for even more journalling.

Inner front cover


I've put in blank tags for demonstration purposes, to show where the pockets are

This one was a lot of fun to do, and in fact I've made a couple more while I was at it. Pix to follow shortly.

Comments