FEELING 'GILTY' - JOURNAL PAGE

FEELING GILTY journal page - copyright Susie Jefferson

You'll have to excuse the pun, I couldn't resist!

Closeup of the left page
I've used a huge dandelion head stamp and gesso to create a resist pattern, then oversprayed with Glimmer Mist, Ranger dyes... every spray in the house, almost. Once these dried, I went back in with more stamping using acrylic paints, and finally Indigo Blu Flitter Glue and gilding flakes. Hence the title 'Feeling GILTY' (geddit? yes? trying to be witty here...)

Side view, showing the Feeling Gilty titling - written with a metallic pen and black drop shadowing.

I'm calling it Feeling Gilty (referencing the gold foiling and the gold lettering) and can truthfully say there isn't a colour that I don't like.
Titling written with India ink and a dip pen.

Although I did have a problem with pink at first, as it's been a colour right outside of my comfort zone. Which you'll have noticed I have now got over, lol.

Hope you like it!

Comments