COOL BRITANNIA No 2 - WATERFALL SCRAPBOOK PAGE

Detail of my scrapbook page, showing the waterfall pulled down  plus 'diamonds', Stampendous German Glass Glitter on the letters, Stickles glue adding extra bling on Her Majesty's crown, necklace and bracelet.
Cool Britannia - a scrapbooking project to celebrate the Diamond Jubilee. I taught a waterfall class yesterday, and thought it would make a fun addition for a scrapbook page.

The full page, showing the waterfall movement closed. The crowns stamps by Stampedous, and I've used Indigo Blu Flitter Glue and gilding flakes.

The images are all repro 50s advertisements of typical British products at the time, plus a facsimile Ration Book and page.

Notice how I've dotted the 'i' in Diamond and Jubilee with faux diamonds? Couldn't resist, lol.

Another view, showing that waterfall mechanism
There would have been more pix, but I had a fit of camera shake so these are all there are, sorry.

Here's my special blog header - I used Serif's Craft Artist software to create the bunting
Off to watch the river pageant on the telly now!

Comments