Testing the new LIVE WRITER

 

This is the picture I give details about in Pic 3, below (that screenshot shows me working on this one…

As you know, folks, I keep having another go with LiveWriter – the layout has changed again (or maybe it looks different because I’m now using Windows7).

NEW-LiveWriter-2

Using the drop shadow

I have to say I like it more and more, and really must start using it as a regular thing (I’m just so used to going straight into Blogger). So this is a little bit of a tutorial as well – I’m using my screen capture programme to show you my progress as I write this post.

This one uses a thick black frame effect

As you can see, I applied a reflection effect, a watermark, enlarged the picture to the size I wanted, and positioned it exactly where I want it!

I’ve entered the captions below the pix by centring the text and reducing the size to 10pt.

NEW-LiveWriter-4

For this one, I’ve chose rounded corners

And now I’m going to investigate that other tab…

NEW-LiveWriter-5

A thin outline

I think you’ll agree it’s all pretty simple and straightforward.

In addition to images and videos, you can even add picture folders – little galleries – and tables.

Finally – don’t forget to add tags to your post (‘labels’ in Blogger):

NEW-LiveWriter-6

No border

Yes, I think LiveWriter has really become a really helpful tool for making writing your blog a lot easier.

Comments