MY FIRST RELIGIOUS TEMED BLOGGER MAKEOVER


I've not been able to post for a few weeks, due to an unco-operative and not-very-well computer - so I'm thrilled to be able to show you some new artwork.


This week has been a wonderful experience - my first commissioned religious theme blog makeover: a set of three separate blogs, all interlinking, to act like a website. I was given totally free reign and based my theme on Mediaeval artwork - to my mind, the best examples of their kind. Each painting was not only a religious experience on the part of the artist, but also the embodiment of their own personal beliefs. And truly beautiful.


It's been a lot of work, putting in all the bells & whistles: post dividers, signatures, Older, Newer and Home buttons, numbered comments - all that stuff - but SO worth it.

I am quietly very pleased, and do hope you like it too! I am very happy to say, the client was thrilled.

Comments