MY BLOG IS BACK - PLUS NEW PAGE & LINKS

Copyright free image from Tack-o-Rama
Hurrah! My blog is back to normal!

Yes, folks, last night I turned on the computer and miraculously my Follow, New Post and Quick Edit buttons have all reappeared - as has my Google ID, so I can Now Leave Comments! I am thrilled, you have no idea.... Only whinge now is that my pix still don't upload when I click the Upload button, but double-clicking on the image works, so who cares!

Other news:

I've just done a new page (taken me all morning) of my favourite how-to links for projects, which I have sorted into category. They are all on the Recommended page. I think this will be a lot more useful than just listing a blog in the sidebar, as you can now find a particular post and go straight to it.

Suggestions gratefully received, if you have a tutorial I should be listing.

By the way - have you noticed that when writing your post, that the Post Options and Labels are now on the left, not on the right? Wonder why they bothered changing them over - it will have taken an awful lot of work, and what for? No wonder our templates are all upset!

OTHER other news - my latest piece has been published in Craft Stamper magazine - but as I haven't yet seen it (need to go & buy one) I have no idea what it is! I'll put up the pic soon as I do.

Comments