CRAFT STAMPER - MAY & JUNE 2011

Photograph copyright Craft Stamper magazine - project copyright me
I've got a project in the Craft Stamper May 2011 magazine - and I got the front cover, too!

Copyright Craft Stamper magazine
OK, to be fair, you'd need your glasses on to see it, so I've helpfully highlighted it (there's no end to my modesty, lol lol lol) but I thought you'd like to see it in all its glory. I wish I'd had the new camera then, as I don't have any photos myself - but when I get it back from the magazine, I promise to photograph it properly with some closeups for you.

JUNE ISSUE

Copyright Craft Stamper magazine
Meantime, I just got my June 2011 copy of Craft Stamper - and I'm in this issue too! Page 72 in case anyone is asking...
Photographs copyright Craft Stamper, project copyright me

Here is the project description (in Web Extras in Craft Stamper's online section) - scroll down to the bottom. This time I did take more photographs (the new camera).

Copryight Susie Jefferson - spread without cabinet card in pocket
Copyright Susie Jefferson - altered cabinet card

Hope you like them!

And the front cover of the June issue (all pink) is by Kate Crane of The Kathryn Wheel - go here to read her blog. I'm proud to say I designed her blog for her, so I can say I knew her when!

Comments