NO POST, NO COMMENT!


Well, folks, it looks like Blogger is yet again surpassing itself in the annoyance stakes.

I now have no working 'older posts' links on all my blogs! Anywhere you see a pictorial link (which worked fine till a couple of days ago) no longer work, and all you get is an error message.

Here is a link to a fix, which unfortunately doesn't work on any of my blogs - although it might work for you! The only one of my blogs without this problem is Freebies, because I hadn't gotten round to putting on my new link pix. All the others (and I'm using several different templates including Minima and the new Designer template Simple) are not co-operating. And changing back to a text link hasn't worked either!

So you can guess what my homework this weekend is going to be... makes me think I ought to try WordPress again (although trying to use WordPress is ANOTHER major headache... I just want a blog that works!)

What else is [not] happening?

Comments:
I can't seem to leave comments on blogs I haven't visited before, or have rarely visited. Some blogs show my Google ID immediately. Others ask for it - so I click on that, type in the word verification, click to leave a comment... then that's the last I see of it! Go figure, as they say...

Editing
Where has my 'quick edit' facility gone? The little pencil icon has disappeared from all my blog pages.

Following & Dashboard
These were at the top of the page when I look at my blog. Where are they now? I have to SIGN IN every single time. It's getting veeeery tedious!

Am I happy? I rather think not... hence the lack of posts... As soon as I can find/sort a fix out, I'll let you all know.

Comments