FREEBIE FOR PINK SATURDAY

Adorable child pic is Daizy by M on DeviantArt
I've done a frame image for you this week - this could be used as a picture or even a blog header (just add your own text and click to resize).
It would also work as a Valentine image, which was my original idea, but I couldn't find an image I liked.


Left click to bring up to full size, and right-click to save to your computer. Add your photograph in a layer below this then merge. This is a png, so the central white portion is actually transparent. If this doesn't download correctly, use this image code instead:
http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu313/1stFloorFlatComputery/67d25be6.png
Here's an excellent video tutorial by Shabby Blogs showing how to layer and add text:





People often ask me if I use a lot of layers in my work. The answer is 'yes' and here is this piece, if you are interested:

Happy Valentine's weekend, folks!

pink saturday

Finally, please visit Beverly at How Sweet the Sound to see all the other wonderful Pink Saturday posts!

Comments