TWO GREAT NEW WIDGETS TO ADD TO BLOGGER

Optical lens - copyright Susie Jefferson

I'm feeling a lot more cheerful this morning, now The Dirty Deed is done (ie: admitting defeat, throwing in the towel, wimping out, Admitting I Was Wrong, falling on my sword etc etc) and have transferred back to Blogger!

The deciding factor was finding these two great widgets, which won't add onto WordPress.com (although they will on WordPress.org if you are happy to pay for your template, pay to host it externally, have a Master's Degree in computer stuff plus the patience of a Buddhist priest...).

The first one is the great toolbar right at the bottom of this blog, by Wibiya, where you can add all the links you could possibly want (and choose the toolbar colour from around 30 options). I think it's a great idea.


The second is the gorgeous little Etsy thingie in my sidebar! Designed by Craft Cult, it's small, cute, beautifully designed.

Click on Widgets on the top toolbar, and choose from 8 really attractive (and totally different) layouts - there's sure to be one to suit you! A total MUST HAVE for any Etsy seller.

Great, huh? I'm a happy bunny again (LOVE new toys!)

Comments