LATEST UPCOMING CLASSES

Copyright Susie Jefferson
Copyright Susie Jefferson
Just to let everyone know...

My classes at Blade Rubber Stamps are filling up very fast, so if anyone wants to take one you need to book ASAP - here's the Classes page on the blog, and contact the shop to book (by phone or email).

Copyright Susie Jefferson
Copyright Susie Jefferson
I'm also teaching at Rainbow Silks, and my next class is Soldered Jewellery on Friday 5th November (next week!) where I'll be teaching everything I know - right from the basics, and also doing some very exciting wearable art projects. There are just a couple of places left, if anyone is interested. Again, contact the shop to book.



My next class at Rainbow Silks I am really jazzed about: Creative Metal Embossing. How to stamp on it, work with it (did you see my piece for Craft Stamper magazine?) and we'll also be making a book with a metal cover, front and back (sewn over tapes). Glorious!

Finally, I have tutorial ebooks in pdf format on my Etsy shop for those of you who can't come and see me in person.

Comments