JOZART'S NEW BLOG MAKEOVER


Just finished JoZart's new blog design! Such fun!

Jo loves colour - so I went to town - the background and buttons are all taken from Jo's own spray starch backgrounds. So not only did I have a fun time working with the images, I learnt something new as well!

Spray Starch Backgrounds - tutorial copyright Jo Pritchard, JoZart
Who knew spray starch would work so well, both as a medium and as a fixative? I'm allergic to shaving foam (used to do backgrounds with that) and this is so much easier than mixing up bookbinders' paste to make paste papers. I'm even able to use my Brusho powders (only had them 3 years - most still unopened, since I learnt they weren't colourfast and non-permanent mixed with water) as the starch will FIX them! Hurrah! And I get to use up all that PearlEx powder I no longer use...

But I digress... Jo's had a lovely writeup on Inspirations - a profile about her blog and her art (lots of eyecandy, so do go and look!)

Now her new makeover is all done, just in time (I finished it earlier this afternoon) and I've made a Spray Starch Backgrounds tutorial button for the sidebar, I'm a happy bunny!

Comments