CRAFT STAMPER - MATCHBOX KEEPSAKE BOX

Happy Birthday to Craft Stamper and 10 great years - and here's to the next 10!


I'm very happy to say I'm in this issue - in the Ideas Gallery. This month, the theme was Matchboxes - and I used one of those giant boxes of household matches to make a little Keepsake Box.

Photograph copyright Craft Stamper magazine for Traplett Publications
Project copyright Susie Jefferson for Blade Rubber Stamps

Above is the page (my project is top right, using a sheet of embossable metal foil). And here it is in glorious closeup.

Copyright Susie Jefferson

I'm using my own Paris plate (designed for Blade Rubber Stamps).

Copyright Susie Jefferson

Staz-On ink is great for stamping onto metal - just allow it to dry for around 5 minutes or so, to prevent smudging.
Copyright Susie Jefferson

I think the pearls work, don't you? Maybe I should have made her a necklace!

Comments