HOW TO ADJUST SCREEN RESOLUTION ON YOUR COMPUTER

 Copyright-free image from Tack-o-Rama

I've had a couple of emails (Tina at Beansie's Blessings just sent one) telling me some of you can't see all of your blog backgrounds.

Tina hadn't realised how much background there was until she saw the screenshot (in the post below).

This is because of the screen resolution your computer is set at - so I've completely rewritten my tutorial on this, and expanded it. I've also included screenshots on exactly what to do - it's now on my Computery page for anyone who needs it.

I've also included how to adjust the size of fonts and icons, and also how to increase the size of your emails so you can read them a little easier.

Hope this helps. If there's anything that sounds confusing, or anything I've missed, just let me know!

Comments