BEANSIE'S NEW BLOG

I adore to do blog makeovers, and Tina of Beansie Babbles has commissioned me to do a makeover of her other new blog as well (just launched): Beansie's Blessings. To say I was absolutely delighted to accept is an understatement - this lady is wonderful to work for! Apart from the brief : "make it colourful" & "it has a sewing theme" I pretty much got free reign. 

Here's the BEFORE (basic, boring but Oh! so customisable Minima):



And here's the AFTER, with 3 columns, email buttons, nav bar and all the bells and whistles:


I had great fun with this one! It's all finished now, just the signature and grab button to do (which I'll finish tonight).

If you want me to do one for you, contact me via my email button, Esty shop (button under header) or leave a comment.

Comments