3 BLOG AWARDS!

It’s always lovely to receive an award (which means someone likes your blog and wants to give it to you) but to receive three at once is amazing – so huge thanks to CC of Lace’n’Ribbon Roses for these.


I’m passing the awards on –  so these go to the following people who can accept them - or not - as they wish (some bloggers prefer not to have awards). I’m sending them with love anyway:
  1. Nancy at Linens & Laurels
  2. Dymphie at Papieren Avonturen
  3. Lori at Lori’s Freebie List
  4. Kari at U Create
  5. Anne at El Milagro Studio
  6. Marie-France at Marie’s Freebies
  7. Godelieve at StampingMatilda
  8. Jennie at The Artistic Stamper
  9. Vicki at Faint Heart Art
  10. Helen at Goudenregen
I’ll be putting these awards into my scrolling marquee right away. I have to tell you 10 things you may not know about me … and it’s very difficult to think of anything! Anyhow, here goes:
  1. I’ve had 5 operations on my left eye due to a blocked tear duct – and now have Dry Eye Syndrome in both eyes ! Go figure…
  2. I rarely get more than 3 hours sleep in one go, but at least I can crash out again (usually).
  3. Thanks to the eye thing, I can’t wear makeup any more! Which is a real bummer – but at least I can still wear lipstick.
  4. I’ve had to let my hair go grey – roots needed touching up every 2-3 weeks! Alas – I loved it RED.
  5. I’ve gotten really hooked on digital art, to the detriment of any other art!
  6. I’ve completely neglected my own website, and now need to rewrite it from scratch, it looks so rubbish. Not a good advert!
  7. My husband has discovered he love to cook – and is pretty good at plain cooking. He wants to take a course, learn how to make sauces etc. He’s also discovered spices – and is lethal with dried chillis…
  8. My own interest in cooking has virtually disappeared (is this a coincidence?). I’m cooked out… considering I used to bake every week, etc, everything is cook-in sauces now if I can get away with it.
  9. I adore sci-fi, fantasy, horror and special effects movies, eg: 30 Days of Night, Godzilla, Independence Day, Jurassic Park, the Matrix series, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings… and cartoonies! I can watch these over and over: Toy Story, Ice Age, Madagascar… My husband isn’t into the sci fi so much, but he’s just as bad re the horror and cartoons.
  10. Neither of us has any willpower: we’re supposed to be trying to lose weight, not put it on! But we both have a chronic sweet tooth, so when one of us weakens…
Off to pass the awards on now. Please do visit these blogs: each one is exceptional.

Comments