SUNSHINE AWARD FOR CREATIVITY & POSITIVITY!


Oh happy day! Laure from Painted Thoughts has just given me this great Sunshine Award for creativity & positivity! I'm thrilled - this has totally made my weekend.

So I get to hand this on to 12 blogs I love - that might just be new to you, so I highly recommend you take a look!

In no particular order...

Nancy at Linens & Laurel - who promised us all a new project every day this year - and has kept it up! Phenomenal (I know I couldn't keep this up for a week!).

Blanca at Magic Moonlight - who has her own blog and Magic Moonlight freebie images. Tons of lovely vintage images for you. Blanca is so generous - I don't know where she finds them all!

Sophie at My Cup of Milk Tea - a young Chinese lady who designs the most exquisite free blog backgrounds and headers. An undiscovered treasure, in my opinion.

CC at Lace'n'Ribbon Roses - because she is just so enthusiastic about her favourite craft, so you have to love it too.

Tina at Beansie Babbles - because she also is so enthusiastic about her favourite craft (crochet) and even writes her own patterns! Anyone who shares the love like these two ladies deserves an award.

Delicious Scraps - wonderful elements, and commercial use too! A must for scrapbookers and digital artists.

Deb aka The Scrappin' Cop - a Photoshop genius, great brushes & textures: tutorials as well!

Glamour Bomb - who deserves an award for merely existing (never mind she does the most amazing videos etc and her blog is To Die For).

Carmi at Carmi's Art/Life World for gorgeous cards and other artwork, and great tutorials.

Sugar at Lipsticks , Lace & Lolly Dolls - the most amazing photographic site. Stunning. Check out her other blogs as well.

Violetta at VM Creation- the most exquisite fashion illustrations and designs, beautifully made into some fabulous creations. Her other blog is lovely too.

Blondie at Blonde Episodes for wonderful photos, great bios and great research and attention to detail. If you love old films, you have to read her blog.



Enjoy!

Comments