PINK SATURDAY WEATHER REPORT

 

tumblr_kr81paoCE21qa2txho1_500_large

All images from http://weheartit.com/

Weather report… what do I mean? Not the weather outside: we all know it’s gloomy, cold, snowy etc…

No – I mean MY weather report. And I’m happy to report the outlook is sunny. I just got the results of my biopsy and it’s clear - so it’s a case of ‘carry on with the meds and see me in 6 months’. Excellent!

Earlier, I was feeling like this: pretty dire…

tumblr_kroo2aypW11qzt8yio1_500_large

Now, I’m more revived… in the pink…

tumblr_kx3rxbW8W21qamxzgo1_500_large

You just cannot beat a good cup of tea as a pick-me-up. Now it’s time to put on my lipstick, get out and face the world again!

GaranceDore-rouge_thumb

Add a dab of my favourite perfume… and there you are… ready for anything!

tumblr_ky9o7lr2mt1qafnkco1_500_thumb

My motto this week is Think Positive, brought to you by PG Tips (my favourite tea bags) and the colour Pink.

I’d just like to add that I will visit as many blogs as I can – I still need to take frequent breaks from the screen due to my eye, so please forgive me if I don’t get round to visit everybody.

pink saturday

Don’t forget to visit Beverly at How Sweet the Sound to see all the other Pink Saturday posts!

Comments