KITCHEN & BATHROOM UPDATE

I’m very happy to report I finished the bathroom (all I need now are matching towels) and also the kitchen! How’s that for hard work.

I promised you pix – so here are the bathroom “before” photos. I still have to photograph the “after”.

Panning around the VERY SMALL bathroom, starting just inside the door (my back to the window).

Bath01

Shower over bath, medicine cabinet at top of wall.

 

 

 

 

Looking down at the bath.Bath02

Panning to the right, looking at the loo and sink (where I was standing to take the photos).

Bath03

Panning up to show the window. Towels to the right.

Bath04

Hand towels and hanger. Door to the right.

Bath05

Door closed, showing position of towel hangers. Window at top lets light into the hallway.

Bath06

And back to where we started, having turned in a full circle.

Bath07

Me, painting (the other pix were even worse). Which shows that you can use a roller to paint a door.

Bath08

I have to say this picture upset me! I never realised I looked so fat – and so old. Or that I still had bruising from the eye op of a couple of weeks ago (the left one, that you can see). I think I will start wearing a brown paper bag over my head when in public!

More pix to follow in my next post (I’m trying out Windows LiveWriter again, so let’s see how it looks first).

Comments