FABULOUS FREEBIE EASTER/BIRTHDAY ANYTIME DECORATION

I just came across House of 3's blog - they have some great projects and tutorials.

Birthday Fun with Heidi Swapp shows birthday banners, invitations, cards and mini books.





DIY LOLLIES shows how to make giant lollipop decorations which will sit perfectly in a vase etc. A very nice little video, very clearly explained by Rhonna Farrer.




DIY Lollies (as seen at Spark) from Rhonna Farrer on Vimeo.

I can see every-occasion and year-round possibilities for this one!

Aren't these fun?

ROLLED FABRIC FLOWERS - again by Rhonna, who is using an inkjet-printed silk organza.












These would work beautifully with the fabric flowers in my last post. (I just happen to know where I can find some scraps of silk, furnishing fabric etc). I'd advise stitching rather than glue if it's for cushions etc.


Rolled Fabric Flower Tutorial from Rhonna Farrer on Vimeo.

Fabulous, or what? I can really feel some soft furnishings and stuff coming on!

(All projects, images etc copyright House of 3)

Comments