THE ART SHOW


All artwork copyright Susie Jefferson

I bet some of you are wondering how it went at my first art show. 

Pretty good actually - I had no idea what to expect so only took around a dozen pieces.

I sold 4, including the little shadow box "Lost in a Good Book" on the left.

You can just see it hanging on the wall, about halfway down, next to my other shadow box.



























Closeup of decoupaged jewellery casket - this was recycled teak, with vintage Provencale china handles. It wasn't easy doing the insides!












The gallery owner is signing me up and has already asked me to leave some pieces and make a few more things for the gallery. Result!

You might recognise some of the albums...


You can just see two of my canvases up the top of the wall.


Closeup of "Coffee Time".

Comments