PINK SATURDAY - IF WOMEN RULED THE WORLD

It's been really hectic this week, trying to prepare for this show. I am basically spinning my wheels: like Alice, I am running very hard to stay in the same place.

So this week, I thought I'd go for some fun and lighthearted stuff, beginning with my favourite blinkie, which pretty much sums me up right this minute. This baby elephant puts the PINK into Pink Saturdays for me!



And now for some oldies but goodies. I found these saved in an old folder on one of my backup discs - unfortunately I have no idea where they originated, but I do love them!









Which PROVES we not only multi-task, but are also perfectly organised!


Happy Pink Saturday, everyone, and don't forget to visit Beverly to see the rest of the Pink Saturday posts.

Comments

  1. Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents14 November 2009 at 04:45

    These are the cutest pink Saturday pics I've seen in a long time! I just love the hammer & screwdriver set. Can't tell you how many times I've used my shoes to hammer sumpin' in!!!

    Happy PS!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susie, the elephant in pink sneakers is priceless. He certainly sums up the way my life has felt the past month. I'm still smiling over this one! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!