PINK SATURDAY - CANVASES

I'm starting off my Pink Saturday post with an introduction to a brilliant blog I just found tonight: The Old Glory Company.

Snowman Melting copyright The Old Glory Company

T'was the Night Before Christmas copyright The Old Glory Company

If you are a fan of primitive art, you'll love this company, which has patterns for just about anything you can imagine including altered book assemblages like the one above. They even provide the printable images and text!

Now for my own part of the post:
Here are some of the things I put in the gallery show: 4 canvases from my Kitchen collection, 16inches square if I remember (I should have measured them) which are acrylics, mixed media etc. I'm hoping they look edible! They were certainly a lot of fun to do.

Coffee Time   
all artwork copyright Susie Jefferson 
Coffee Time - closeup. I'm hoping you think the "sugar" looks realistic.
Two Cupcakes
Cake
Tea Time
Wish me luck! If these don't sell, they're going on to my Etsy site.

Go to Beverly's site - How Sweet the Sound - to see the rest of the Pink Saturday posts! Happy PS everyone - oh, and happy Thanksgiving for everyone in the USA.

Comments