ONE FOR THE MONEY, TWO FOR THE SHOW....


Artwork copyright Susie Jefferson

Well, I'm poddling along and getting stuff prepped, although there is just so much to actually finish that it's almost overwhelming. 

I shall do what Laure suggests (in the Comments of the previous post) and make lists, prioritise and TRY not to procrastinate, make excuses, throw in the towel... or avoid altogether!

I finally got the address for the venue, which is Amersham Art Gallery, running from 27th November - 5th December, inclusive. The show will be called The Fabric of Life, although there won't be much re fabric in my stuff - unless the threads & fibres used in sewing books counts as fabric! At least there will be ribbon, lace, fabric flowers... although I have a feeling this exhibition will feature quilts and wall hangings, that kind of thing. Which is not my kind of thing!



Artwork copyright Susie Jefferson












Still, I phoned and told them what I do; they're quite happy so I'm going.  It'll either be a great success or a resounding flop (in which case, I'll have all my Christmas presents made, and a year's worth of stock for Etsy...)

Think positive! Yes!

Comments

  1. Country Wings in Phoenix13 November 2009 at 20:24

    Ohh Susie...
    A flop never, and a success always sweetie. Everything you touch turns to gold. I have not seen one project that was not pure GOLD. You have a beautiful way with art, and it loves you back. I hope you will post pics, so we are able to go too.

    I love this picture book that you have shared with all of the pages. It is positively awesome. L-O-V-E love it.

    Happy Friday the 13th. Please stop by and ready my post I had to share today. It is a sweet story.

    Country hugs sweetie, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have every faith that you'll get it ALL done and that you're going to be the HIT of the show!! You're going to have fun, SELL OUT everything and have a ball doing it!!

    You know, life is too short, much too short, to get stressed over this stuff - so throw out the stress and have fun! What do you have to lose?

    Absolutely nothing……

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!