HAPPY HALLOWEEN!




Comments

  1. Looks like we will be in the UK on Halloween this year. Leaving tomorrow night at 11:30 p.m., arriving in London on Oct. 30 at noon. After getting settled at the hotel, we plan to head out for the Trafalgar Square area.

    I will email you my cellphone number. Also, I can receive email on it, and you will have my email address. Will only be checking email when I am able to get a Wifi connection. Roaming data is too expensive.

    We also plan to set out on our own on Saturday afternoon after we return from our group trip to Windsor Castle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is brilliant hun what a great picture love it love cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME! I think you've outdone yourself with this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just such an awesome creepy graphic!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! I LOVE your witch today!!! She's the best one I've seen in all of Blogland!! It is good to see you back Susie! I hope all is well with you, your husband, and family, and that God is there to bless you and comfort you. ((hugs)) ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. KBeau - I hope it pans out that we can meet up as it would be good to see you! However, I know what tours are like - you might just need to collapse at your hotel.

    Everyone else - sorry folks, this isn't my original artwork - it's from Sares, who found it on photobucket! The piece is called Babka-Ezkha.gif, and I wish I knew who actually created it so that I could credit them. Wish I was capable of something this sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't she great! I had a couple of people tell me they thought she was scary. What did they think she was going to do, jump through the computer screen at them! I'm glad you found some goodies you like!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jennifer Swan Hopkins28 October 2009 at 18:59

    Love that witch, must borrow her! Hope all is well with you and yours. Our life is in transition, so haven't been blogging much at all. Happy Halloweenie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous time I had!!!!!!!!!! This is so much fun, thanks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!