Christmas Sleigh ornaments

I've made two Christmas Sleighs. These are MDF ornaments/table decorations from a very plain kit (very boring brown) which I created last year (originally for a Christmas fair, which I had to cancel due to flu).

This is Sleigh No 1, with little toy drums


There's a lot of fake snow, plus a painted crackle effect in selected areas


I've piled on the fake snow and glitter EVERYWHERE!


I'm a great believer in the back being as nice as the front...


I've used glitter baubles, silver apples, tiny fir cones...

  
This is Sleigh No 2. It's the same, but different... So they could be a pair, or stand alone.


This one doesn't have any toy drums


But it does have glittered fruit


Lots of metallic gold baubles


Glittery silver twigs


Loads of fake snow...and glitter, of course...


Hope you like them!

Comments