Another Vintage Journal


Hi gang: Big apologies, as I haven't posted for AGES... reason being, I'm trying to redecorate the flat and finally get my own art space (which is squeezed into part of the living room) more workable. So there's a lot going on (STILL not finished) which I'll post shortly.


Meantime, I manages to get this journal finished. It's another upcycled, recycled one with original vintage covers and some of the original pages, ledger pages plus new papers, tapes etc etc. I've also used washing tape on the edges of the cover to add a little zap, without covering the original titling.


It's a Ready Reckoner - in Pounds, Shillings and Pence!So it's pre 1968 (when the first decimal coinage was released in the UK).


I've also put in section wraps in a really zingy screen printed 30s style paper, which could be left as is, or used to sandwich pocket pages, tip-ins etc.

 

This one has been a lot of fun! Hope you like it.

Comments