MORE MAKEOVERS

Here are some more makeovers you haven't seen:

Starting2SpillOut

Arty Retreat- using some of June's own fabulous artwork for the background and header.

Fundametals - which is actually 5 separate blogs, all welded together into ONE humungeous website!

The Kathryn Wheel - incorporating Kate's own artwork for header, buttons etc.


Marked By The Muse - where I did all the coding etc. These are Stephey's own header & background designs.

Queen of Dreams - again, I did all the coding and Stephanie used her own designs

and this blog has the most STUFF I've ever seen! Here's Stephanie's layout as I coded it...

Layout coding copyright Susie Jefferson

and here is what Stephanie has packed into it:
Layout coding copyright Susie Jefferson - widgets copyright Stephanie Queen of Dreams
I actually had to piece this together from 3 separate screen shots! Way to go, Stephanie!

Hope you enjoyed these little windows into separate worlds.

Comments