PINK SATURDAY POODLE

It's Pink Saturday again, and I'm in a frivolous mood this week!

The eye is tons better; I can tolerate the computer screen, so life is swinging back to normal. I never thought I'd miss my computer so much!


Here's a sweet little dog (Fox Terrier? Poodle?)  I've photoshopped for you, as Valentine's Day is just around the corner. Isn't he hysterical? Those cute little boot button eyes... irresistible!

This one is 220px wide, to fit in a sidebar, if you feel so inclined.

Left-click either picture to bring up to full size, and right-click to copy to your computer. Then just add as a picture in Layout view.

Here's the original picture (copyright free - sorry, I've no idea where I got it from).

Here's my site of the week: Songbird. I really like the background and layout: very calming - and her style. The vignettes are simple, chic and elegant. Enjoy.

Finally, don't forget to visit Beverly's site - How Sweet the Sound - to see the rest of the Pink Saturday posts!

Comments