ANOTHER GREAT MAKEOVER

I promised you another makeover and here you are! 

This is Nancy's Linens and Laurel site. 

Nancy wanted a very clean look, similar to a website but not at all corporate, which isn't her style at all!

So I gave her two columns on the right (did you know right-hand columns load faster? Wonder why!) with the centre one being very narrow for two reasons:
a) not to overwhelm the blog (I really don't like two right-hand columns of equal size for some reason)
b) plenty of room in the left-hand column for pictures and to write (being cramped is awful)

I then threw in some shading behind the sidbar posts, outlined the sidebar headers, changed the post headers so the font size can be increased/bolded etc and put in a 3-column footer section. So there you have the main structure! Simple, chic and elegant if I do say so.

Nancy sells the most wonderful trims in her Etsy shop (and on eBay).  I for one am addicted to vintage bobble fringing ... which I'll be gluing/stitching to book covers, tags, cushions, scrapbook albums...

Comments